Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, Busy Start

Happy New Year to everyone! I want to start off the new year by documenting our family's life and adventures! What a great time to get started. Just a little info about our family (whom is all still sleeping early on this cold Sunday morning)... I am married to my best friend in the world, Brian. I am so lucky to have Brian in my life. He is such a wonderful husband and father to my two children, Carson (5) and Cooper (2 months). This week is an exciting week for us... B has to return to work after being off for more than 2 weeks for Christmas Break, Carson has to return to school, & Cooper starts daycare. I returned back to work after an extended maternity leave, 2 weeks ago, but now it's time for the entire family to get back into the swing of a normal (but busy) life. This morning, we are headed off to Church and once we return, we have tons of cleaning to finish up, we have to get all of the babies clothes, bottles, etc, labeld & packed up for his first week at nursery/daycare & we have to get ready for a bible study group that we are meeting with tonight. Our Bible Study group is new for us and we are currently meeting every other Sunday. This will be our 2nd meeting. We have a busy day ahead of us, so I guess I need to go and start waking up everyone in the house so we can have breakfast and get dressed for Church. I work at our Church part time so we need to get there around 8 (did I mention that it's already 7 am and I just decided to start blogging?). Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: